NEW MUSIC: Carol Albert - One Way




#NewMusicMondays
Fresh on the heels of her successful hit “On My Way”, jazz pianist Carol Albert has geared down to accommodate her unique version of Al Jarreau’s “One Way.”
Fueled by graceful piano riffs, ethereal vocals and Latin pastiche, Carol creates an enchanting atmosphere that is beguiling to the soul. Truly a gem that even Al would have fancied. “One Way” is taken from Carol’s full length CD “Fly Away Butterfly.”
Carol said that recording the single was prompted by Al’s passing. “I was very moved by Al’s recent passing, and thought a lot about what he meant to me as an artist. He was a great inspiration to me, and this tune fits perfectly with my style and translated beautifully as an instrumental with my favorite elements…” Listen to us on http://www.jazzmoodsradio.com or find us on ITunes and TuneInRadio.
#caroldalbert
#oneway
#aljarreau
#smoothjazz2017
#jazzmoodsradioplaylist

Comments