Sol Republic's Punk Wireless Speakers - get the holiday party started



Start a party no matter where you go with Sol Republic's Punk Wireless Speakers. Small and compact enough to fit in my pocketbook with ease, the speakers are created to endure any kind of unexpected roughness that you may put it through. 

The company sent me the Fluoro Red  and the first thing that impressed me about the speaker was its size; I was actually able to hold it in my hand. And I got to thinking about the kind of sound that it would produce. After all it's a small speaker. How much noise can it possibly make?


The speaker came with a USB charger and line-in and line-out ports. There are features on the speaker which include volume control and the power button so there is nothing complicated here.

Once out the box, I charged my speaker and was alarmed by the voice that informed me that the battery was full. I later learned that the more you listen to it, there is also a voice reminder when the  battery is completely full. I eventually pulled up my music library and cued up Ronnie Laws' "Young Child" which has a great running bass-line and fluid sax.

The sound that emanated from the speaker actually gave me goosebumps. I turned it all the way up and it was actually relaying the sound with maximum bass boost and proper orchestration with clarity. I'll put it out there that Punk speakers can truly put the bigger speakers to shame in terms of the quality of sound.

The Punk speaker has really good qualities one of which is that it is water resistant. It is also shock-proof and dust resistant. I love the versatility with these speakers as they can be used wirelessly  thanks to the Bluetooth feature as well as they can be plugged in to your non-Bluetooth devices. Take the Punk Speakers with you and hook it up in your car stereo via a 3.5mm jack. You can also attach it to your home stereo as well.

The speakers can lay on a flat surface; there is a threaded mouth to attach your speaker to a bike or even a camera mount with ease.

Punk Speakers are ideal for the college student's dorm; the private office employee who is tired of listening to music through their computer's speakers also need  Punk in his life.


There are seven fun colors of Punk Speakers out there including Black, Horizon Blue, Fluoro Red, Cargo, Navy, Lemon Lime and Ion Green. Punk retails for $69.99 at  BEST BUY and directly from SOL REPUBLIC

In case you didn't know by now, Sol Republic is a company that has music lovers in mind. They go the distance to ensure that our lives are enhances with great sound and technology. 

Sol Republic is a global consumer electronics company comprised of music fanatics who help develop products for our listening pleasure with modern designs that you would be proud of owning. 



Comments